Thursday, December 16, 2010

Legal Authority

Legal Authority
After a few weeks of desperately trying to contact a lawyer I finally made progress with a lawyer named Neil Friedman. I started out by making a few call and emailing several law firms. They started out very polite as if they were really interested in what i had to say. Several lawyer and firms were asking for compensation of up too 300 dollars. Many of the law firms refused to return my calls unless I was willing to pay for the official consultation. I was shocked at how many lawyers weren't willing to take a few minutes to answer just a few questions. I came into contact with a few lawyers that were willing to help but ended up to busy to call me back. I also had situations were i would call them several types and would keep getting the same answer that they were in a conference call. I actually called a few places to the point were they could have saved the both of us a lot of time and frustration if they just quickly answered my questions. After a few week I ran into an add online and I thought I would give it one last chance before I decided to give in to the frustration. A man named Jim Nielsen answered my email and helped me get into contact with a intellectual property lawyer named Neil Friedman. Every member of the firm was very polite and more than willing to take the time out to give me some help. They were friendly and seemed to be more interested in helping me and building a relationship than trying to make a quick dollar. Many lawyer are money hungry but you do occasionally run into a lawyer that legitimately wants to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment