Thursday, November 18, 2010

Intellectual Property Questions

1.When using original music at a fashion show, how do I keep people from using it without my consent?
2.If I find out someone has been using my images for several years what action can I take?
3.If I contract an artist to create an image, do I have exclusive rights to the work?
4.If I create an image on a shirt and someone uses for monetary gains without being successful what can I do?
5.What actions should I take immediately after finding out someone is using my creation?
6.Someone has taken on of my creations but has changed it slightly to make it their own creation?
7.Is there a limit to how much money I can sue for if someone steal photos of my fashion show?
8.What can I do if someone steals my work before I can copyright it?
9.What creations fall under certain intellectual property law?
10.What images and creations can be used as trademark or copyright?

No comments:

Post a Comment