Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 3 EOC

This class started out as a challenge for me because I am just beginning to learn how to use social networking and how important it can be. Working with computers and fixing problems isn’t s something that I am experienced with. Managing multiple sites is an issue I am finally able to figure out. I am starting to see social networking as an opportunity because it allows me to get make connections with people that I wouldn’t meet under regular circumstances. I also see the lectures as an opportunity because one of my mail goals is to own my own clothing line which deals with copyright, and trademark law. In my field of work I will be able to use any bit of information I learn and apply it to everyday use. Another challenge I have been working on is my learning techniques. I am a person that is used to hand on learning, but for this class I am learning to get accustomed to learning from lectures. I see now that learning from lectures allows me to learn much more information that I normally would. One aspect of this class that I am enjoying is learning to stay focused while working on multiple projects at the same time. Another thing that I consider an opportunity is to learn techniques from students from different fields. One thing that will benefit me is learning law in a field other than my own because I might come across a situation in my industry where I might need to know another law. In the fashion industry a person is expected to work with different industry professionals, so I must be able to understand the policies of another person’s field. Contracts and negotiations is a great opportunity for me to grow as a Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment